We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Data we may Collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data you give us. You may give us data about you by filling in forms on our site manifesta14.org by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
If you sign up to receive Manifesta Foundation newsletters you will be asked to register your name and email details and will be asked to provide consent to receive further materials from Manifesta Foundation. By providing such consent, you agree to receive information about the Manifesta Foundation. An unsubscribe link will always be provided within the newsletters, and also a link to manage your content preferences and contact details.
If you wish to subscribe to or purchase any of the Manifesta Foundation published products, you will be required to fill in your name and contact details. Your financial details will be shared with our payment system supplier in order to complete your transaction. Your financial details will not be held by Manifesta Foundation. If you wish to purchase products from us, you will be required to sign-up to the Website and provide certain personal data relating to you in order to enable us to complete your purchase and provide you with after-sales care, including your name, email address and a physical address.
You may also provide us with data when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, attend an event and when you report a problem with our Website. The data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Data we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits we may automatically collect technical data, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also automatically collect data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Data we receive from other sources. We may receive data about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data.
Uses Made of the Data
We will use the data you give to us to:
- provide you with information about our products and services across the Manifesta Foundation entities;
- provide you with information about additional goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which you have shown interest in before. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form on which we collect your data; and
- notify you about changes to our services and the Website.
We will use the data we collect about you to:
- administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- assist us in our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
Data we receive from other sources:
We may combine this data with data you give to us and data we collect about you. We may use this data and the combined data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of data we receive).
Disclosure of your Data
We may share your personal data with:
- any member of the Manifesta Foundation or its entities;
- any third-party sponsors, provided you have previously given consent for a Manifesta Foundation entity to share your data with such third-party sponsor; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if a member of the Manifesta Foundation, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we Store your Personal Data
Security of your Personal Data
All data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at m14(at)manifesta.org.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and service providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to and Correction of your Personal Data